Thursday, May 10, 2007

Katie is a sick puppy....

When my birthday rolls around, I can't wait to see what Katie creates for me. She makes naughty cards. Sometimes they are pronographic in nature, sometimes the are a tad more reserved but they are usually enough to make your tummy turn. They are great fun. They don't have a color printer but they are just as much fun in black and white. Are you ready to see this years card?


Are you really sure?


Once you see it, there is no turning back.


Ok, here you go.




Yep, that is the mind I helped nurture as a child. It's not my fault, really it isn't. lol....no, seriously, Katie is very creative and isn't afraid to offend. Lucklily, I know that when I get old and need someone to help take care of me...Katie loves me enough to touch my poop. That's what you call love.

Oh and as an added bonus...she made me this:


Uhhhh, yeah, she likes to spice things up by adding people like Michael Jackson and Dakota Fanning....even a little Henry Kissinger.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the card! Too funny.

Court said...

That is so cute. Great to have ppl round like that. If I don't get to talk to ya before then, Happy Mother's Day!!

Rockstar Mom said...

Ewww.

Anonymous said...

LOL - Henry Kissenger! I was wondering who the freak was in the back - only Michael Jackson. Love the card Katie made. How, er, sweet!

P.S. Sorry I missed you earlier.

Wolfgang (pronounced Voolf-gong) said...

hahahaha. I love hearing the mixed reactions. LOVE YOU NETTER.