Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Whoa!

When AJ gives away a blogaversary prize, she pulls out all the stops. Holy Cow! I'm the luckiest gal in the world, I do believe! I received the package yesterday and it looked like the guys at the post office decided to sit on the corner of the box, giving it an interesting shape. lol, Anyway, I opened the box to find item after interesting item. I felt like I hit the lotto jackpot or something. I loved it all but the most wonderful thing is the shawl that she whipped up for me. What a lovely surprise. It's so soft and so beautiful, I can't wait to use it.
Now I just have to figure out what to make with all the cool fiber that she sent me. There is a cute little sweater that I want to attempt to make for my baby niece Rue and after feeling the bamboo knitting needles, I completely understand why people love them so much....I'm addicted now. Yep, I can't thank AJ enough for her generosity...what a sweetheart!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what a lovely prize package! You got some great stuff there! AJ is definitely a sweetie!

aj said...

Oh I'm SO glad you like everything! I was worried!

It was a pleasure making and putting the goodies together for you!

Desperate Housewife said...

Luuuckyyyy!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are on a lucky streak! Make a sweater for Twitters as well! PLEASE!!!!

Anonymous said...

You got a great prize!!!!!!!!!!!!

You said this morning that you needed yarn and now you have others to dream about!! LOL

Mandy

Anonymous said...

Very nice package Nett! Wow!!!! The shawl is gorgeous!

Priscilla said...

Wow What a haul. Your lucky.

Rockstar Mom said...

woah.

Kare said...

woah is right!
AJ is so sweet. She must like you.
: )

Anonymous said...

Score Netter! You are one lucky gal!

Anonymous said...

Well, how cool is that?? Congrats!