Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Little Mouse, Little Mouse, where have you been?


I should have posted this little guys yesterday but I was tired and decided he could wait. You can't tell in this picture but his little tail actually corkscrews. I wanted to give him reddish-pink eyes but I couldn't find any little buttons that color in my botton box. I know I should have some..but I got tired of digging throught everything.
I figured Pork Chop and Shelly needed a pal to hang around with. Next is a little bee and a birdie in honor of spring. I'm really having fun with these little guys and its good practice for me. Not bad for someone who couldn't even figure out how to read crochet direction a few months ago. It's a good thing that I don't give up very easily. So if you think you need a whole colony of mice in your house...here is the link to the directions. Actually, this would be great for cats to play with. You just have to stuff some cat nip in there. They'd go crazy.

11 comments:

Court said...

OMG!! I can not believe I missed that much while I was gone the few days. Well it was a bug in the mouse think it got the poision that we set out. LOL!! J/K K on to the rest of the stuff. That was cool stuff that you got from AJ and the little critters you have been making how cute. And April Fools Day well we did not do anything pranky (is that a word?) b/c it is pranks here at our house all the time. So it would have been nothing new. The rubber band gets me all the time. LOL!! Well have a good day off for a walk after reading and blogging. : )

Unknown said...

Your little mouse is just too Cute!

YOu are doing so well with your crocheting Netter! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so sute. Seriously, can you make me a tiny gray one? Please please please???

Anonymous said...

Oh so sute. Seriously, can you make me a tiny gray one? Please please please???

Netter said...

Raine~ I don't have grey yarn...but when I get some....Ofcourse I will make you a little grey mouse.

Kare said...

Way to go! That is so cute!

Kare said...

I just checked the pattern and I should have known...it's by Kristie. I don't know Kristie but her patterns are always so adorable. I have a whole bunch of them in my 'must make' file of favorites.

Darlene said...

That's adorable - I think the red eyes would have been kinda creepy...The eyes you picked are cute!

Anonymous said...

The little mouse is adorable! Netter, you're a bona fide crochet goddess now! I MUST make one of these!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute. :)

Chelie said...

OMG I love him!!!!!!!