Friday, April 13, 2007

Whew, yesterday was a naughty day...


What got into me yesterday? I sure don't know...but it really lifted my funk. It got my creative juices flowing and I was giggling...no, more like cackling in an evil tone, most of the day. I think that was just what the doctor ordered. I've said for years, you never know where I might go with a topic. Something innocent sounding could take a devilish turn at the drop of a button. But hey, I sure keep things interesting and I had a LOT of comments yesterday. It's Raine, she has that effect on people.

OK, I'm off to do a few things...you know, make myself useful. I'll be back later to see what kind of trouble I can stir up.

14 comments:

Court said...

YAY!! U are back!! K have a good day. No more funk please not good!! I will do a chant for you , Stay away funk go away funk leave Netter alone or she will get her va ja ja mirror after you. Sorry so childish oh well. Just b/c it says I am older does not mean I am. Have a good day!! Hey when the nor easter hits just get out the mirror and shine it away. Again childish but oh well..: )

Netter said...

Hi Court~ Yep, I'm back...I have not been online as much today because I have taket two trips to Wal-Mart this morning...lol. I'm going back after lunch...I just needed a little breather.

Yep, I'm back!

Rockstar Mom said...

I tagged you Netters. Go check it out and get to thinkin! I can't wait to read your response.

Court said...

Hey as for the name thing. Nicknames are ok too. Not a biggie. How close is this Wal-Mart to you? You seem to live there.. LOL

Lucy said...

I'm always stirring up trouble at work...that's why they love me so much!!!

Netter said...

Court~ If I could get those scam artists to come to my house, I wouldn't be forced to drive back to Wal-Mart again....lol.

Netter said...

Lucy~ You know, you have a point.

Anonymous said...

sxecc

that is my word verification word. Funny.

Netter said...

Raine~ It seems fitting, doesn't it.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Fitting! And now it is...rejugd...reminds me of Jim Leach for some reason.

Netter said...

ROFL....OMG, Good times. You made me snort when I laughed over that one Raine!

Court said...

OK I got it. Sorry old person moment..

Netter said...

lol, that's OK, we all have seinor moments.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Nett, you are not old enough to have senior moments yet.