Saturday, April 28, 2007

The MANY Faces of Dani


Last night I was involved in my normal Friday or Saturday night activity. That would be, IMing my cousin Cindy's daughter Danielle and giving her a hard time about anything and everything I can. It's fun. She plays along. Well, last night she hooked up the web cam. OMG...I was cracking up at some of her facial expressions. I grabbed my camera and took pics of the screen and her reactions to some of the stuff I wrote. The top right hand picture was her response to my use of vulgarity. Everyonce in a while I get her to make fish faces...and pretend to be a dinosaur...picture on top left with the claw like hands. Sometimes I would confuse her or get her wound up. Once she was deep into conversation with their dog Bella and I hit the buzz button, made her jump. It was great. Then there was the time I told her that she had a spider on her...she was sure looking around and brushing and flicking her shirt. She's got a spider issue. Anyway, quite a few times she had me rolling in fits of laughter. Danielle is such a sweet girl and very witty to boot.
At one point I realized that her Mom would be reading our conversation and she wouldn't know what had been on the camera. (Cindy reads Danielle's message archive, just to be on the safe side...which I think is smart. Anyway, if I wanted to be sneaky and get Dani to pull a prank on Danielle, I just call the house...lol) So, I started making comments, like this..."Dani, don't moon me, OMG, I don't want to see your white butt. Besides its broken, there is a crack down the middle." or Danielle! Where did you get that booze! You shouldn't be drinking!" Yep, if Cindy just scanned the convo and came across those lines...things would get pretty interesting for a minute or two, until Cindy actually read the whole thing. Then she would be able to tell I was teasing. Plus Dani was protesting pretty fiercely. Ah, good times.

3 comments:

Kare said...

You're so evil.
: )
Have a great day, Netter. Is your twitter working yet? It certainly does seem to take a long time to update.

(I can't scroll down to read your last post. The bee scares me.)

Anonymous said...

too funny

Rockstar Mom said...

You are so friggin' funny!!