Monday, April 09, 2007

Life Lessons taught by Netter


Nett: So you must have used up your computer time for the whole month...
Nett: Do you have your homework done

Dani: Yep Yep
Dani: Mom is being nice Cause I worked so hard at cleaning
Nett: sheesh, she's a pushover
Dani: I didnt ask for a single break
Nett: you suck up!
Nett: lol
Dani: I know, Im just that good
Nett: oh man...I'd make you clean the windows outside for that
Nett: lol
Dani: Theyd just get dirty again
Nett: then you have to wash them again
Nett: see how that works
Nett: its sort of like underwear
Nett: they get dirty, you wash them...
Nett: ooohhhh, I forgot, you just wear your Mom's
Nett: lol
Dani: LOL
Nett: I may have to post that...that was good
Nett: and so true
Dani: Lol

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can always come and clean my house... DANI....

Netter you can do the spot check..

Mandy

Cindy said...

She did work very hard today with no complaining and so I did reward her.

Darlene said...

You need a show on TLC - you clearly have much to teach :o)

(p.s. it took me 1.3 hours to come up with this comment) LOL

Netter said...

Darlene~ lol, I actually snorted when I laughed after I read the last part of your comment. LOL...OMG, you crack me up.

Anonymous said...

see, this is why I never put anything on paper...err...IM, because years later these detail come back to haunt you...

Kare said...

Dani is a good sport.

Desperate Housewife said...

You're supposed to wash your underwear after you wear them just one time?

Okay, that was a joke. I probably shouldn't even joke about that kind of thing.

Netter said...

Raine~ Who's haunting? What...this was all in fun.

Kare~ Yeah she is...but she's family...and she knows what a pain in the but I can be. lol.

DH~ You know, my cousin Jeff pointed out that if you recycle your undies correctly...you should be able to get 4 days out of it. It has something to do with flipping and turning. lol.