Tuesday, April 10, 2007

And the Grand Prize goes to.....

Oh, you really didn't think I would just blurt it out like that, did you?

Oh no, I have to torture a few of you a little longer.

Here is what I did...

I drew the GRAND PRIZE winner for my blogaversary Winner and then thought it would be fun to see whose name would come out of the jar next, so I picked 4 additional runner's up. I'm going to send out small prizes to the other four people...the 1st prize, 2nd prize, 3rd prize and honorable mention winners. Perhaps they will be gag prizes or something actually worth paying postage on...I have not decided that yet. I am looking for inspiration. Anyway, here are the names in random order. Only I know who the Grand Prize winner is....and that person will not know until they receive their package. When the other four winners receive their packages, they will be notified of their contest placement.

See...its kind of like a mild torture. Yeah, I know, I'm evil like that. I will post the final results after everyone receives their mail. I figure it will take two weeks, perhaps less if the postal service is operating smoothly and efficiently.

Anyway, the Five people who will receive packages are:

Desperate Housewife
Andi
Marianne
Kare
Aunt Vickie

I'd like to thank everyone for playing along.

15 comments:

Rockstar Mom said...

Please don't get my gift mixed up with Aunt Vickie's lederhosen.

Thanks.

Just kidding! It was honor participating in your contest. Happy bloggerversary!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cannoli ! I like a contest with a twist. Addy sent.

Kare said...

OMG! My name is here! I am so excited! Oh, how cool is this?!
Yay me!
And you certainly know how to keep us on the edge, Netter. lol.
woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

WHAT? I mean...congratulations to all the winners...but WHAT??? I was robbed! Didn't you get my bribe packages, I mean friendly gifts that I sent you? Oh well. There's always next year...

Netter said...

Raine, you mean my friendship isn't enough of a prize already?! I thought surely you would be happy with that!
Marianne...lol, I'll try but I can't promise anything.

Kare and Andi~ Yeah, I can't do anything the normal way. It goes against my better judgement.

aj said...

WAY COOL way of doing things, Nett!

Congratulations to all of the winners!

Unknown said...

ROFL!!! Congrats to all the lucky winners!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all of the winners...

I agree with Raine there's always next year!!

Netter you should have an annual contest.

Mandy

Desperate Housewife said...

YESSS!
Thanks Netter!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you lucky ladies! Netter sends AWESOME gifties!

Netter said...

AJ~ Yeah, I thought I should put a twist on things.

Brandy~LOL, good huh! I'm sneaky, that's all there is to it!

Mandy~ A blogaversary is an annual event...right!

DH~ Just wait until I figure out what to do for runner up prizes. Could be interesting and even more fun than the Grand Prize.....hmmmm.

Sue~Awww, thanks Sue. You do too!

Court said...

Congrats to everyone who won. Hey I am now back on line I sent you a message hope you get it. Let me know. Hopefully stupid computer will act right!! : )

Netter said...

Court~ I just sent you an email...hope you get it!

Darlene said...

Congrats to the winners! To me, it was an honor just being nominated. ;o)

Rockstar Mom said...

Rain, you're taking this a lot better than I expected. Tell you what, after I see what I get, I just might share with you.

How's that for annonymous generosity! And I don't even consider myself a big fan of Matt Damon. Now Ben Afleck.....