Saturday, April 07, 2007

It's test time...

OK, I'm not so sure I really think this is really nails me...but some parts of it seem on the mark. Oh well, its a good way to pass the time.

ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com





Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||| 26%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 5 Detachment |||||| 26%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||| 53%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||| 33%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||| 73%
Your main type is 2
Your variant is social
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

1 comment:

Millie said...

My results were stange in these 2 test.. I took the Leader test (it is less serious) I am a detachted intellect who can or will save/destroy the world.. like Einstein. Doesn't hardly fit me either, but it was fun to do..