Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm waiting....but not so patiently.


I know that above those grey clouds, there is a pretty blue sky waiting for me to admire it. Yes, I do know that. I'm just getting so tired of waiting for it to show its self. I'm in the need of a blue sky fix and I'm to the point were I'm considering flying to the cheapest destination for the weekend to get it. Sure, with my luck it would be cloudy there too but after we take off and reach cruising altitude I'll be above the all those grey rain clouds. At that point, you will see me doing a happy dance while seat belted into my window seat. Just thinking about it brings a great big honking smile to my face. Ahhhhhh! OK, I feel better. Hopefully that will help me get through a few more days of this crappy weather. I keep reminding myself that it will pass, that spring showers bring pretty flowers, etc. I just want to be able to go to the beach and enjoy the view or spend the afternoon at the Planting Fields and read a book while enjoying the SUN. I don't care if I have to be covered in 3 inches of sunblock...its worth the oil slick I leave in my wake. I need Spring...and if Mother Nature was kind, she'd be sending some rays my way.
OK, I'm off to do a little laundry and wait for Sam to call. Tennis will be cancelled and I'll have to go pick him up. I just know it...its probably going to rain. BLAH!

7 comments:

Tami said...

I love that picture with the blue sky heart.

Court said...

Cool picture!! Stay positive it shall pass..

Netter said...

Google searches are great...you find the neatest pics.

Priscilla said...

I an so ready for spring too.
This off and on rain has got to go somewhere else.

Anonymous said...

It's going to be sunny and 60 degress this weekend!

Unknown said...

We're hitting the 70's this weekend but today we've got clouds again with rain on the way. Our local weatherman's blog says he's seeing a very very active severe weather season coming up.

Lucy said...

That picture is so pretty...would make a great wallpaper for a computer...the heart is beautiful!