Friday, March 30, 2007

Faith Nicole

Welcome to the world, Little girlie! Faith was born in Omaha, in mid February and it took this long for her Aunt (her Aunt is my Aunt-in law and a friend from high shcool) to send me pictures online. I finally had to email my Godson (He's also my Cousin) and tell him to get his Mom's rump in gear. Actually, Faith just missed being born on her Cousin Zachary's birthday (Zach is my Godson) This could get confusing. lolHer Daddy, Andrew, is my Aunt in laws little brother. He is also my Godsons Godfather. I've known Andrew since he was in elementary school. I was his Sisters friend and he used to run around with my Cousins. It seems like so long ago. When Andrew was a fifth grader and I was in high school, his feet were the same size as mine. Hopefully Faith will not end up with her Daddies big feet. (Her Aunt has huge feet too.) When I look at little Faith, I see a lot of her Dad in that tiny face. I would have posted a picture of her Mommy, Mandi, but I didn't get a picture of her that I could post. I don't think Mandi would want a picture of her legs spread in the air, just after Faith was born, posted. You couldn't actually see anything graphic because of the camera position but its not like you could see her face either. Anyway, you will have to take my word for it...Mandy is a very lovely gal. Hopefully I will get to see the entire new family when I visit.

Now on to the next baby. My cousin Jeff and his wife Marla are due April 6th. Hopefully it won't take Aunt Vickie so long to get me some pictures. She's so excited about becoming a Grandma....and her prediction is an April Fools Day baby birth. LOL, if you knew my Cousin Jeff, you would think it was a perfect fit. He's a handful...and that's part of his charm.

10 comments:

Tami said...

She is beautiful! Well, I probably won't get to see Faith before you get back to Nebraska.

BUT - I am going to see Rue tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I'm still confused with all the Godson/Gomother/Godfather/cousin/Aunt-in-law/Sister's friend's brother...if I understood it correctly this is a picture of your Uncle's Wife's Brother's daughter?

Netter said...

Raine! You got it! I was hoping that it seemed kind of confusing, keeps people on their toes. lol.

Tami~ WHAT! Man, that's just wrong. I want to see her too!

Court said...

She is so precious!! Little babies are so sweet till they are old enough to talk then it is all over with. How SWEET!!

Anonymous said...

Netter you made that sound so redneck. But then I guess it is. She is a cutie. You know this is torchering me don't you.

Netter said...

Vickie~ LOL, It does but that is what happens when your friend marries your Uncle. It seems twisted, but its not.

Millie said...

Well, I'm glad to know that at least YOU know M's actual due date.. I could never get it out of grandma to be... all I was told was the first part of April...so I guess the 1st to the 15th is fair game.....

Kare said...

What a pretty baby and what a pretty name.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new family edition!!

I hope all is well! Mandy

Rockstar Mom said...

Faith is beautiful. I am not good with kids and babies make me nervous. I also don't find many babies to be "beautiful"....but Faith is.

Most babies look like wrinkled little prunes who need to finish cooking. Mollie had an exceptionally long forehead. Thankfully within a few hours, it corrected itself.

But seriously, Faith is a very sweet little girl.