Sunday, April 15, 2007

Annoying things that I do....Number 4

I just can't stop ....I have to push the envelope. I always have to say things that gross people out. I'll be telling a story and when I get a great reaction of disgust, I just can't let it go. I have to say that one extra thing. Certain people have gag reflexes too. They know who they are. I've probably made them tell me to stop ,several dozen times, as I am nearing the end of a story. Shoot, sometimes I'm not even near the end. It must take a lot more to gross me out or something. Half the time, I'm just commenting on something we are witnessing and BOOM, I have to say something gross. Why do I do that? It's really great when the gross thing works into a phrase that I can use again and again. Like when I tell people to be careful or they may have a "Wal-Mart moment"...hehehe, I bet Raine just had to stop reading this for a minute. I won't go into that story, don't worry. Though if you want to know...you'll have to Instant Message me about it. However, its better when you hear it told, reading about it doesn't have the same effect.
You would think that I would be more sensitive about it. I mean, I can't even watch one of those Jackass Movies without gagging at least twice. I also can't stand anything to do with eyeballs. Ewwww....I don't even want to talk about that. Ewww, Ewww, Ewww!
I think it comes down to my ability to provide very vivid mental images. You also have to be creative in your wording. Its the joining of two things in to one discusting image. ie: a yeast infection...bread rising by your crotch. See, its pretty gross. Just think about that the next time you make a sandwich. Well, now that I have left you with that...I'm off to crochet.

7 comments:

Court said...

THANKS!! That just did it for me.. Hey add me to your IM. mommagoincrazy2.. Please and thank you!!

Desperate Housewife said...

I have something even grosser.
A girl I used to work with told me her mom called it her "cheese factory." Eewww!

Kare said...

lol.
My husband is like that.
Sometimes we try to out do each other. It's quite disgusting and hilarious at the same time.

Netter said...

EWWWW, cheese factory.

I'm all for gross. Its fun, but Cheese factory. Ew.

Darlene said...

Okay - Not a lot of things gross me out...I can pretty much handle anthing. However, the one thing that gets my gag reflex working is boogers.

Anonymous said...

We all have out limits...for example if I ate some walnuts, and only chewed them partially and stuck my tongue out while trying to put in a contact lens at the same time I bet Netter would promptly get the hell away from me. :)

Millie said...

Rain: That would be a bet you could take to the bank!!!! both are big grossers to her!!!! I'd love to see her reaction!!!!lol