Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sigh.....

I'm hungry.
I want some microwave popcorn.
I can't have any.
It's salty.

Sigh

Maybe I should knit.
Maybe it will take my mind off of my popcorn craving.
Yeah, I don't think its going to work.

Sigh

Maybe I should read one of the books I have piled in my bedroom.
I have not read a book since Christmas.
Heck, I didn't even finish that book.
It's sitting by my bed with a bookmark in it.

Sigh

I should go out and get a little fresh air.
It's cold outside.
Forget it.

Sigh

I'm bored.
Maybe I should go write out my Valentine's.
Yeah, you can't eat popcorn why you write out Valentine's.
You would get the paper all buttery and stuff.

I'll be back later.
Sigh....that won't last all day.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww Netter.. You can come over here and listen to these teens drive me nuts taping their French project! Ugh! They are driving me nuts! I would gladly trade you places today. Get the microwave popcorn without salt and then you can have your popcorn.

Anonymous said...

Flip through the channels, Dirty Dancing should be on SOME channel :)I think there's unsalted popcorn out there somewhere, or air pop some and use that Mrs. Dash sale replacement.

Darlene said...

ummm...There are just some times when the salt is worth it, don't you think?

Netter said...

They make unsalted microwave popcorn?! Never heard of it and I was looking at the store for low sodium popcorn....nothing. I don't have an air popper anymore. I may have to get one but my real problem is that I want MOVIE POPCORN. That stuff would drive a dead mans blood pressure up....holy crap. I have gone to three movies and not had popcorn. I'm not sure how I did it but I did it. Darlene is right, some things are just worth the salt. Movie popcorn is one of those things.

Desperate Housewife said...

You should read something and then blog about it on the book club blog. I finally switched to beta, so I can start doing it again.

Netter said...

I really do need to start reading some books again. My brain is turning to mush. Cindy has read several books but has not posted them yet. I guess we both need to get our rears in gear.

Cindy said...

I know I really need to post them. That will be my goal for next week along with my never ending goal of getting to my laundry pile.

Netter said...

You and your laundry pile...lol. I just love to give you a hard time about that...but you do work on it, so I can't tease you to much.

Anonymous said...

I think Newman's Own makes a low sodium micorwave popcorn. I've never tasted it so I can't vouch for hoe much it tastes like Movie Pop Corn...