Friday, February 09, 2007

Nothin' But Nett

ME: My life is a situational comedy.

FRIEND: No it isn't.

ME: Sure it is

FRIEND: Dork, your life is not on TV or Radio.

ME: Dork! DORK! Listen Dip-shit, my life is so a situational comedy!

FRIEND: (laughing) Oh right, and exactly how did you come to that conclusion?

ME: WORD NET defines Situational Comedy as such...a humorous drama based on situations that might arise in day-to-day life.

FRIEND: Your life is not a drama.

ME: I beg to differ!

FRIEND: OK, sometimes there is a lot of drama in your life. You must have swallowed a drama magnet as a kid. However, I would like to point out that your issues are not on Television or Radio.

ME: Nope, I'm just cursed, no magnet....and sure I may not be on TV or the radio, but I BLOG.
Ah ha! Point made.

FRIEND: OK FINE, but you're still a Dork!

ME: (laughing) People keep telling me that but I just don't see it...

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Your life is most definitely a situational comedy! You could make millions if you sold your ideas!

Netter said...

I KNOW! Others do not agree with us though.