Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I need a treat.

I can't have any popcorn until my birthday so I think I should get a little treat. I'm going to get a manicure in a couple of weeks. Then every week after that, if I keep my HBP in check and stick to my plan, I can get my nails done. That is my plan. I just love getting manicures and pedicures. It's so relaxing and I like it when my nails are all shiny and pretty. Maybe I should treat myself to a pedicure for every 5 pounds that I drop. Hmmmm. This might be a good incentive for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like a plan Nett! I love getting my nails done too! It is so relaxing. You know you could have popcorn if you make it the old fashion way and not put any salt on it.

Have a great day!

Netter said...

Yeah I know I could do that but that isn't what I an craving. I want to go to the movie theatre and have MOVIE POPCORN. It's so yummy, but I don't like the added butter, its kind of gross that way. Anyway, I decided I needed a goal to work toward. However I think I got to excited about it. Last night I didn't feel good so I took my BP and my DIA was elevated again, not in the 100's but it was in the high 90's so if I can't keep that down..no movie popcorn for me. Dang it! Luckily it was back down this morning.