Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Blah

I'm totally depressed. I've lost 5 pounds in the last two and a half weeks, which is a great thing but I have a long way to go. My blood pressure is up and down, like a friggin yo-yo. I've been cutting back on salt but I was never a huge salt person anyway. I have stopped drinking diet soda because of the amount of caffine in it, I really don't think all that caffine is good for me anyway. I went on the tread mill today for a little walk but I would rather be outside in the sun. It's just to cold to walk out there. I still have post nasal drip from that sinus infection and the cold air makes me cough. Everything will be much more fun in the spring. I know I just have the winter blues.

I went to the post office today and mailed a ton of packages. I ended up spending $97.00 in postage but the up side to all of this is that I don't have to look at the boxes anymore or the crap in them. Foe, Tami, Mom, Tisha and Rue will be recieving boxes within the week.

I'm going to get back into this blogging soon. I kind of miss it but I'm so wrapped up in my High Blood Presssure that I spend most of my time trying to relax. I'm doing all that I can do to keep it under control, so I shouldn't stress out so much. I figure I will start saving for my funeral...that will help relax me. I'm totally kidding...just making a bad joke there. I'm just having a bad day, that's all. I have a funny feeling that tomorrow will be better. I'm off to drink a few glasses of water. Tata!

7 comments:

Kare said...

Netter, I hate to see you so bummed out. We all have times like this and they do go away eventually. (Although I realize that it doesn't matter what people say while we're going through it.)
Winter sucks and it always seems to give people the blues at some point. You've had some pretty heavy stuff thrown at you, too!
A trip outdoors would probably help. Negative ions!
Take care.
Miss you.

Desperate Housewife said...

You sound like you need an early night in bed with a cup of hot tea and a good book.

Anonymous said...

Relax and enjoy your "normal" blogging. It will help you relax. Try before bed to read or write in a private journal.

On a side note, your doing very well on the diet. I fell off that train and struggling to get back on. I'm very proud of you.

If you every need a person to vent to you know how to get ahold of me. Lord knows I've use that service with you!! LOL

Mandy

Olivia Twist said...

Hi Nett:
sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. Remember, baby steps are a good thing. You truly are missed but totally understandable why you haven't been on here. I hope your feeling better soon.
Hugs,
Lexie.

Anonymous said...

{hugs} It's the winter blues, all right. They seem to be setting in around the nation. Go watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail. You'll feel much better. :o)

Anonymous said...

Youll snap out of it we all need you to pick on us. I know what you mean qbout the winter blahs. It is so frickin cold. I didn't go to work today and I'm not going tomorrow either I ve that damn flu. I came home from work Tuesday went to bed Running the Temp acheso bad, and cough my guts out. I do feel a little better now but a long ways to normal. Lets get over this shit and look forward to spring.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! $97 in postage!!! Wowsers.

Chin up, Netter. It's the weather, it's depressing everyone. :(