Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A lesson by Hoops & Yoyo.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHow to behave this Christmas: Click on the link for a little reminder for people that might need it....like the Grocery Store lady or an EX-friend of mine. She knows who she is. I'm a huge fan of Hoops & Toots, probably because the are soooo annoying. They probably talk more than I do. Is that possible? They are like kids, they make noise just to hear themselves. They are not the faint hearted, just be warned. Oh and if you have someone that you really want to annoy, send them about 10 of their online e-cards....lol, there are some random cards and they are long. Just ask Katie...I sent her a bunch for her birthday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this site! Now who to annoy?? Hmmm???

Netter said...

I seriously would love to work with the guys that create Hoops & Yoyo...they are my kind of people...annoying! lol

Anonymous said...

Don't mention Christmas cards. I haven't even started mine!