Thursday, December 07, 2006

Baby update 7:50 PM CST

Mom just called. She ran home to eat something while Tisha was sleeping. She finally made it to 4 cm dilated so they could give her the epideral at 5:30. They knew she needed it because she was exhausted. She has been having strong contractions all day at about 3 minutes apart and she didn't get much sleep last night and has not eaten anything today. She has a strong tolerance for pain but when you are tired, its hard to fight it. Mom said her whole body was shaking with each contraction because she was so tired. My poor Sister. Anyway, they are hoping that a little sleep will help her relax and dilate faster. The baby is where it needs to be and is not under any stress so they said its just a matter of Tisha getting some rest so she has the strength to push. Cross your fingers for her.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she rests up.
I'll be checking your blog all night now.
My fingers are crossed, Auntie Netter!

Anonymous said...

I hope she gets some rest... It will be worth it in the end.. I'll check your blog tomorrow.. I have a cold and no voice, but I'll read and write..

Mandy

Netter said...

Ladies, I'm going nuts sitting here. I'm so excited for Tisha & Dewey...oh hell, and for myself. I'll keep you posted.

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for your sister! All will be just fine once she gets some rest!!

BTW.... Hubby is an old geezer!! LOL


PS Blogger wont let me post. I have now hit that stupid verification thing 7 times!!!!!!!!!! Ugh!

Anonymous said...

Nett... Keeping my fingers crossed for her! This is soo exciting. Babies are so great until they turn into teens.... I wont go there!

BTW ... My hubby is an old geezer!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Nett... Keeping my fingers crossed for her! This is soo exciting. Babies are so great until they turn into teens.... I wont go there!

BTW ... My hubby is an old geezer!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Nett... Keeping my fingers crossed for her! This is soo exciting. Babies are so great until they turn into teens.... I wont go there!

BTW ... My hubby is an old geezer!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Nett... Keeping my fingers crossed for her! This is soo exciting. Babies are so great until they turn into teens.... I wont go there!

BTW ... My hubby is an old geezer!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Holy, we get it, Brandy. LMAO.

Netter said...

lol...Brandy! That is soo funny.