Thursday, December 07, 2006

Another one of those quiz thingies

I've been Tagged!
Okay - I've been tagged by Darlene - here goes:

Things You May Not Know About Me
Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
1.Nanny for Katie and Chris
2.Nanny for Will
3. Nanny for Eli and Alix
4.Nanny for Sam

Four movies I would (and/or do) watch over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Sense and Sensibility
3. Harvey
4. Father Goose

Four places I have lived:
1. Fort Campbell Kentucky...my birth place but I really only lived there for a few weeks
2. Pawnee City & Tecumseh Nebraska
3. Merrick, Baldwin & Rockville Center, New York
4. New Canaan, Connecticut

Four TV shows I love (or would love) to watch:
1. Heros
2. House
3. The Office
4. Grey's Anatomy

Four Places I have been on Vacation:
1. Venice Italy and Northern Italy
2. Brussels Belgium
3. London England
4. All over Switzerland

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Fresh Peaches
2. popcorn balls...only like my Pops makes
3. vanilla ice cream...no sprinkles on top
4. prime rib, cooked medium rare

Four of my favorite books:
1. Any of the Harry Potter Books
2.A Sererate Peace
3.The Five People you Meet in Heaven
4. Ferdinand the Bull. Nobody said we couldn't use a kids book...lol

Four friends who I want to do this:

1. Michelle
2. Tami
3. Amy
4. Cindy

5 comments:

Desperate Housewife said...

So, I guess you're a nanny! I was a live-in nanny right after high school for about 9 months. The kids were spoiled brats! But cute.

Netter said...

lol, yeah, I'm a nanny. I was with Katie and Chris for 6 1/2 years....and I've been with Sam for 4 1/2 years. I only stayed with Will for a year because that was all I could handle. He was a total nightmare...and that isn't a joke...plus his parents were not very nice people. Over all, if I had had that job first, it would have been my last nanny job ever. Eli and Alix didn't last more than a year because of Sept 11th....their Mom decided to stay home with them and why do you need a nanny if you are at home. That was fine with me, because they yelled a lot in that house. The timing was perfect because this job was available and I had know these guys since Sam was a baby. I'm happy where I am now.

Anonymous said...

Well...I guess I am glad I'm off the hook since I'm not one of the friends you want to do this quiz :) ferdinand the Bull I haven't read for years, I remember the last time I heard it...read in a Spanish accent, who knew it was a classic in Spain? Makes sense though.

Netter said...

Raine~ Seriously, you never blog anymore....but guess what...now you have offically been tagged.

Anonymous said...

I love Heroes! That and Ugly Betty. It's been such a long time since I've watched network television. Mmmmm, prime rib!