Wednesday, November 15, 2006

That's how I feel


I'm tired. I'm bored. I could use another nap. Yeah, I took a half hour nap thinking it might pep me up. No such luck. I just want to take another one. I'm not going to because it would only make me feel worse. I was sitting at the table, reading the paper and my eyes started to flutter. Why the hell am I so tired today? I went to bed at a decent time last night, I slept well. OK, I did have two strange dreams but after I woke up I drifted back off again. Maybe its because this was the first day in weeks that I didn't have guys working on something around the house. You have to stay on your toes when you have guys cutting holes in the walls. They get cocky and put them in bad spots when you are not looking. What do they care, its not their house, they don't have to live here. So, I have tried to start working on some projects to keep me going....but its not working. I feel like sitting on the sofa with a big cozy blanket and watching TV for hours. I won't let myself do that because there are to many things I could be doing instead...but its tempting.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

I had a dream that I was dancing in a nightclub with Ricky Martin the other night...Then the nightclub turned into my kitchen...but Ricky Martin was still Ricky Martin, so all was okay. ;o)

Anonymous said...

We have days like that. I wish I didnt have to work today so I could lay around and do nothing. Heres to having a great day today!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man! That's how I feel today! Hope you got some rest.