Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ahhh, that's better.

My Cousins daughter, Danielle, took a picture of herself to show off her new black hair. The only problem was that the flash made it look like she had no nose. It bothered me so I added one. Then her top lip was basically nonexistant so I erased her bottom lip and added a new mouth. I think it looks a lot like her now. Plus it isn't so scary. I have several other pictures that I did of her...but they were out of control. This is much better. I sure hope she likes it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Netter you are asking for trouble. Her black hair doesn't look bad. The nose has to go.

Anonymous said...

lol!
Hey, can you erase some laugh lines?

Cindy said...

I laughed so hard when I saw this. I was disappointed at Danielle's rection was. She loved it.

Netter said...

lol~ Danielle...I wasn't trying to get your goat. I don't even like goats...but I like you. lol, I just thought it would be cute.

Kare~ I would say yes, that I can erase laugh lines, but I don't know what I'm getting myself into. lol

Vickie~ Watch it or you will get a nose like that too.

Cindy~ I had so much fun making it. I think it turned out so cute.

Darlene said...

well, at least you made it look natural. LOL

Desperate Housewife said...

You're a true artist, Netter.

denise said...

i love that lol ha ha ha