Friday, November 10, 2006

COOKIE!

Things have been crazy around here. The A/C guys have been making a mess throughout the house, the guys that are fixing the support issue in the wall are drilling, the guy that fixed our roof cap was dinking around....its been BUSY, which explains my lack of posting. Well, on top of everything, Sam's birthday was on Wednesday and I had to decorate the kitchen, pick up balloons, get a cake, buy his presents from me and several others, wrap them, keep them hidden and try to keep some things a suprise. I even made him a giant cookie that I decorated. I think he liked the cookie more than his cake. Go figure. I have to admit, it was goooood. If you want to make one, use the recipe I posted on the Chat and Chew site, but cut it in half. I'm very sad that everyone ate the WHOLE thing....I just wantone more little nibble.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been very busy indeed! Ack! Workmen in the house. The cookie sounds like a cute idea, maybe I'll be real efficient next time I make cookies and just make one big one. That would save me oodles of time.

Unknown said...

You have been very busy. Glad to see you are alive and kicking!! LOL Cookies are a no no for right now. I have to loose some weight. ugh!! Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

You didn't even get a crumb?? Awwww, hugs. Those pigs! LOL Going to look at your recipe. Although, baking is not my forte so I'll just admire the picture if there is on. My baking skills are so poor that Claire told her teacher that I don't know how to use the oven. LMAO

Olivia Twist said...

Hi Nett!!!