Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Bringing "bite me" to a new level...

My dear friend Raine gave me these slippers socks. They are just strange, boarderline scary. I'm sure some guy with a foot fetish will enjoy this, especially the guy that likes to lick and suck on peoples feet. I'm sure if he could fit a whole foot in his mouth like these slippers, he'd try, but he's not doing that with my feet. I love the earrings, nice touch and the big green eyes with BLUE eye shadow. Atleast the tips of my toes will be warm with the monster fur hair that it sports for hair. I know you want them. Who wouldn't want a pair of slipper socks like this! Well, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but they are MINE, ALL MINE. If your friends really loved you...they'd give you your own pair too. Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Darlene said...

LOL Oh my God, I love them!!!! but the licking & sucking of feet make me want to vomit a bit.

Netter said...

lol...yeah, they are great. I love strange stuff. I know, I really pushed it with the foot licking stuff...but I always say stuff to Raine that makes her kind of sick. It's part of my charm.

Anonymous said...

I like how they match your pants. See, we are at a level of friendship that I take one look at a beautiful piece of art like those socks and say, "I MUST get those for Annette!" And I could have kept them until Christmas but I knew you'd want to have them right away!

Netter said...

They are fleece pj's...and you are right, they seem to match. I laugh everytime I put those slipper socks on. They crack me up. Yes, you know me well. See that's what happens after 14 years of friendship.

Anonymous said...

I need to find a pair of those for my daughter. They would make awesome stocking stuffers! We love all those crazy sock things and you should see our collection of holiday socks! heheeh

Netter said...

I'll ask Raine where she got them and if they have more. I'm a sock nut too, I have over 100 pairs of goofy socks. Its an illness really. lol

Tami said...

OK, those are kind of creepy. I'm not sticking my foot into its mouth - what if it doesn't give it back?!?

Cindy said...

Those are so you.

Netter said...

I KNOW! lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Don't you feel like someone, or two someone's, is watching you?!

Anonymous said...

You and your socks. They are cool. Are you bringing them with you at Christmas. Thats what you call putting your foot in your mouth. Its getting closer for you becoming an Auntie. I was in Tecumseh tonite. Brought Jim home. by time I got out of the hospital. It was late and Dark You know me and driving in the dark. I made it I wante to stop and see your parents. The other day John and I helped your mom after yur dad baled out.

Netter said...

I know, I know...I have sock issues. I'll probably wear them for Christmas at Mom and Dad's. How is Uncle Jimmy doing? Mom told me that you guys stopped by and gave her a hand. I figured you'd give Dad a finger if he was home....lol.

Anonymous said...

LMFAO Those are great!!!