Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Time to redecorate the old fishbowl


I liked my butterflies but I grew tired of everything else on my site. So, I decided to switch my template to match my craft site design. I always liked it. This may not last long, but atleast my site loads faster. That is always good, isn't it.

I have not been in blogging mode, can you tell? I'm not sure what the deal is...but its not good. Anyway, there is nothing interesting going on around here. Sad but true. Plus I have not been in the mood to cut loose and tease anyone. So sad...but I am feeling a bit more perky. Good news for me...not so good news for those that I torture with my humor. Not to fear, Netter will be back soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right, this site loads so fast now I can actually post a comment from work! Yay!

Anonymous said...

I second that. Just don't make me the first one to pick on. Welcome back. Now that your gong to be an Aunt Your are more serious. We'll take you anyway.

sara said...

I love the look! You have great taste!

Netter said...

Thanks ladies! But I have to let Aunt vickie know...I'm not more serious, that will never happen...lol. I'm just in a strange mode lately.