Monday, October 30, 2006

More shower pics, per request


(upper left)Dewey is a big kid himself, so its no wonder that kids are drawn to him. His neice and his bosses grand daughter spent lots of time on his lap. (upper right) l to r: Mom, Tisha, Dewey, and his Mom, Loretta. (Bottom left) Tisha and Dewey's baby pictures. The Elephants below are holding a baby elephant in their trunks. Tisha collects elephants so I bought that for the shower. (bottom right) We blind folded Dewey and Tisha fed him baby food. He didn't like the squash at all...but we were nice and had some desserts in there too, not just nasty veggies.
I took a bunch of pics but I was upset to realize that I took most of them on other peoples cameras....so I can't post all the good shots. Dang it. I'll get copies sooner or later.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I didn't even see those elephants! That's so cute! By the way, Meredith loves her necklaces and bracelets.