Saturday, September 23, 2006

What's the world coming to?!

Seriously, there must be something wrong with the world when you can't find a card for the soon to be "Aunt." They have cards for the expectant parents, grand parents and Great Grandparents, even siblings but nothing for Aunts. What the hell! I'm probably more excited than just about anyone else....don't you think they should make a card at Hallmark for people like me? I'm going to have to write a letter to rectify this situation. It's just wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Damn it, I deserve a card for all the hard work I'm going to put into spoiling that baby rotten. For crying out loud, this is just pathetic. I mean, if you think of all the money I spend at Hallmark, you would think that company would be asking me what projects I would like them to think about spending some time on. I may have to boycott them. That'll teach 'em to forget about poor sweet Aunties to be.
Of course, even if they did make such a card, my problem would be getting someone suckered into buying the thing and actually sending it to me. It seems so hopeless.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Nett,

Great seeing you today...I think you should still write the letter of complaint to Hallmark, after all they make "Good luck on your plastic surgery!" so they should definitely make one for Aunts-to-be.

Chelie said...

"good luck on your plastic surgery!"????

are you serious?

Why don't they make a "Good Luck on Getting Your Colon Cleaned Out!" card? I'd send THAT one to Annette lol just for the laughs.

Also, if they made an "Aunt-to-Be" card, I'd send it to you. (along with the colon card...)

Rockstar Mom said...

I left Hallmark a long time ago. I go with American Greetings now. But I don't know if they have a card for the Aunt-to-Be.

Hhhmmmm.

Anonymous said...

It's a crime!!

Netter said...

I know! It's just wrong, I tell yah! Wrong!

Darlene said...

hmmm....geez - they make cards for everything else, don't they?

Desperate Housewife said...

Bastards!

Netter said...

Exactly! The nerve of them!