Monday, September 11, 2006

It's the sicko's birthday

My Katie is sick...and it just happens to be her 19th birthday today. Yep, 9/11...and she is off at her college, feeling lousy. Poor Kaitlin...poor, poor, Kaitlin Rose....the sick girl at F&M. I'm hoping that she has the energy to go to her post office box and pick up all of her birthday presents...that is if they actually arrived. Cross your fingers in the hopes that the USPS actually delivered them and that Katie feels better after a good nights sleep.

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Aw, that sucks to be sick on your birthday :o( - she has to make it to the post office...I know presents ALWAYS cheer me up! Wish her a very happy birthday from me!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Katie. The Post office won't let you down they won't be late. but the sender could have been Late sending it sorry Netter.Hope you feel better.

Netter said...

Ah HA! She received all of her presents today. She had to carry 4 large packages back to her dorm. I warned her...I did!

Anonymous said...

hahaha cruel and unusual. I loved all of your wonderful cards and presents.. even though they all reminded me of what I am missing out on... *sigh*. hahah. Well.... you're awesome. LOVEYOU.

Andi said...

Sucks to be sick on your birthday. That's what happens to us Sept babies with the change in the weather it can really mess us up. Hope she's feeling a whole lot better very soon. HB-Belated.