Saturday, September 30, 2006

I love the bedding my sister picked out for her babies room. It's not to girlie ...its just right. If she is ever able to get preggers again, she will be able to use it for a boys room, not a bad deal. Tisha is an elephant lover, Dewey loves all animals, so its perfect, a whole circus theme. That is what Life is after all...a big old circus.

I actually found it for her and sent a link so she could check it out. She actually liked it. We are as different as night and day so it was a real shocker for me that we could agree on anything.

Anyway, I bought the crib set for her shower. I figure since Auntie Nett can't be there all the time, at least the baby should be put to sleep on something that I bought it. It's my way of saying...REMEMBER ME...I'm out of sight but not out of mind. Clever, huh. Yeah, I'm sneaky that way. They have a toddler bed set too....I'm thinking of purchasing it and putting it away for the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'm sure she'll treasure it always.