Friday, September 01, 2006

Feel the burn!

Sam went downstairs to do the exercises that his Dad insists he does everyday. He is supposed to do push-ups or use free weights. Two minutes later I find him doing a new kind of exercise called lounge surfing. You lay on two chairs because that has to be more comfy than the floor and you flip channels with the remote for the TV...like he is illustrating in this photo. Your fingers get mighty tired after a few hours of this kind of exertion....whew...I'm telling you, I'm exhausted just looking at this pic. Shhhh...I'm not supposed to mention this to his Dad. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kare said...

Now that's my kind of work out!

Anonymous said...

What?! We are supposed to TELL our kids to exercise?! Why didn't I think of that!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully dad doesn't read your blog, huh? Too funny!

Netter said...

He has no idea that I even have a website....lol, we treat him like a mushroom..lol