Thursday, August 17, 2006

We hit a show again...

 We are on a real roll. Sam and I went into NYC again today and waited in the TKTS line to get tickets to see The Drowsy Chaperone staring Sutton Foster. It was called a musical inside of a comedy and I would have to agree that that statement is entirely correct. We all enjoyed it. We went to Mama Mia last week and it was nothing compared to The Drowsy Chaperone...it was great. If you are in NYC shopping for a show, check it out. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! The only time I went to the TKTS booth, I got tickets to Evita. I think they were pretty good seats if I remember. It was a long time ago. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Where the heck is TKTS now? I saw that it had moved from the usual spot. So you didn't like Mama Mia so much?

Netter said...

lol, Raine, TKTS moved over to the Mariot Hotel about a half a block west from the corner it was on. Its a nice set-up. As for Mama Mia, nah, I really didn't love it, I enjoyed it but I would not pay to see it ever again. Ofcourse I didn't pay this time....so all was good.