Saturday, August 19, 2006

Madame Tussauds

  Posted by Picasa I was trying to get Sam to go to the MOMA with me but he wasn't going to let me drag him to any artsy fartsy stuff this week. After we stood on the TKTS line to get our Drowsy Chaparone tickets we had to waste a few hours so we settled on the wax museum. First, let me note that it was expensive. Very expensive. $29 dollars each. Yeah, rip off! Ok, fine we did have fun but I really don't think it was worth it. I totally injured myself getting on the bike next to Lance Armstrong. My hip popped and ouchie, did it ever hurt. Then I had a terrible time getting off that bike. When your hip is hurting and you have to swing your other leg, up and over the bike...well, let me say that my dismount was not very graceful and I about landed on my butt. I think I also pulled a muscle in the process. My hip hurt the rest of the night. At one point it went "POP" again and actually felt better but I have been a little sore for a couple of days. It is getting better, it just needed some time, I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun, kinda creepy, but fun! I'd go for the Johnny Depp statue alone!

Netter said...

Sue, Johnny looked so real! I really wished he wasn't in his pirate get-up, so my sister would be green with envy!

Chelie said...

I've always wanted to go there, it looks cool!