Monday, August 21, 2006

My friend Raine...


Yes, my friend Raine....well, really Lorraine and she spells her shortened name without the "e" but I prefer the "e" on Raine....so she suffers with my added vowel. Anyway, she went to San Francisco with her hubbie the infamous Christopher...aka Kissiffer. She was kind enough to bring me back something other than the Rice A Roni that I was teasing her about....though I would have cracked up if she did buy me a box of that stuff. Anyway, she bought me these really cute blue ball earrings....they match a shirt I have, so they will get lots of wear. She also bought me a gift backage of assorted See's Candies. OMG..the Chewy Nut Bar is to die for....but do not fear, I choose to live. There are also some assorted chewy lollypop things on sticks....and they are sooo goooooood and they last forever. I have not tried the candy sticks yet..but all in due time...all in due time, my friends!

Oh yeah, before I forget...when I was waiting at the train station to pick Raine up, I was working on a project. I thought I saw a movement to my left so I glanced over but didn't see anything unusual, that is when Raine opens the passenger side door and says BOO! She scared the holy crap out of me. I seriously jumped.....she got me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was the best, you jumped so high you almost bumped your head on the car roof. Yes, yes you carried my bag at Ikea, but I went along to the craft store without any complaints, or at least not many...anyways when I brought my leftovers home Kissiffer perked up and said excitedly, "You brought me home some cheesecake?!" I felt bad for about a split second...oh well...just means another reason to visit! (But not for awhile).

Netter said...

You scared the bageebers out of me! You know this wasn't your first "Scare fest." Do you remeber the time you and Susan hid in the Leaches garage? I pulled in the driveway and went to close the doors, you two jump out....but Susan was in front and without thinking I swung my backpack full of college text books off my shoulder and hit her straight in the chest. In hind sight, I should have hit her harder....lol, no seriously, it was just an instinctive move on my part.

Yeah, I dragged you to the fabric stor, but I was the person that painted your lovely bathroom....and made your hubby help. So that must earn me some points along the way.

Poor Kissiffer....no cheesecake...just old mashed taters. Did you share?