Thursday, July 13, 2006

Owyhee Idaho Spud candy

I was at the mall the other day and we stopped into a candy store that had some unusual candy. Maybe it wasn't so unusual but it was stuff that was "classic" or it was just off the wall. I bought an Idaho Spud because it was something I had never tried before and frankly it sounded slightly scary. I was in the mood to be adventurous.
Anyway, it had this strange soft center and a chocolate with coconut coating. After the first bite, I thought it was kind of gross. After the second bite, I though...yep, its not getting any better. Just be be fair I took one more bite and decided I'd stick to Snickers or Bit O' Honey. I'm not a fan of "The Candy Bar that makes Idaho Famous" as it says on the package. Seriously, I hope that there is something else that Idaho is famous for...cause this candy bar isn't very yummy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Q: There are two potatoes standing on a street corner, how do you tell which one is the "pro"?

A: The one stamped with the letters "Idaho".

Amy said...

Oh, you are adventorous, I love coconut though, is it really that bad. LOL!

Netter said...

lol, Raine! Only you would post a joke like that...no, I take that back, I would too.

Amy, It really was kind of gross.

Millie said...

Loved your joke, Rain!!