Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm a busy camper

My friend Tami is creating sites for her three kids so I am helping her with the template design. It's keeping me busy today. I also finished my book and posted it on my blogger book club but for some reason the site isn't loading correcty. Cindy pointed it out the other night...but I have no idea what is wrong with it. Dang. I have to spend some time on that, even though I would rather be reading the other book I just started. Double Dang! I thnk I will just make dinner and worry about everything later. I'm super tired today...must be the cloudy skies. YAAAAAWWWWWWN! Yep, I'll be back later, I'm sure!

2 comments:

Tami said...

I keep thinking I should read a book but I haven't gotten around to it yet. We even have new books which we bought at a library sale before we moved back to Nebraska. But right now, I have to keep taking things away from the baby. How does she find this stuff? And, thank you for helping out with the websites!

Netter said...

Hey! Do you happen to have my coppy of The Lovely Bones? Someone wants to borrow it and I thought I had sent it to you. Oh, and babies find stuff....its their job. lol