Sunday, July 09, 2006

BUSTED!

I am soooo busted and it was sooooo worth it. LOL! I love you my dear Cousin Cindy! Just remember that! Now she knows what her daugher and I do when she is at work. Heheheheh! Visit her site and check it out by clicking here. But please not that Cindy actually forgot to take out Dani's username and password.....so I had to Instant message them:

Nett: HEY
Nett: did you know that you posted her username and password for the WORLD
Nett: jez, spaz
redbudgirl0: omg my mom is dead (Dani responded instead of her Mom)
Nett: read my comment and do what I suggested
Nett: yeah
Nett: what a ding dong
Nett: is she up?
Nett: if not, wake her ass up and make her log in so she can change it
Nett: all she has to do is type this:
Nett: (username given)
Nett: (password given)
Nett: she sure is getting dingy in her old age
redbudgirl0: she told me to delete it
Nett: no...just put those things in its place
Nett: it was funny
Nett: I'm sooo posting this...lol
redbudgirl0: lol
Nett: don't you think I should
redbudgirl0: yea
Nett: its so funny, I just knew she posted it with that info in there...I JUST KNEW IT
Nett: lol
redbudgirl0: lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is way too funny. You are definitely a fun person...LOL