Friday, June 30, 2006

top ten trivia about Netter

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Netter!

  1. The first toy product ever advertised on television was Mr Netter Head!
  2. Birds do not sleep in Netter, though they may rest in her from time to time.
  3. During World War II, Americans tried to train Netter to drop bombs.
  4. Americans discard enough Netter to rebuild their entire commercial air fleet every 3 months.
  5. Netter is the world's smallest mammal!
  6. Netter can taste with her feet!
  7. Netter can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
  8. Netter can live for up to a week without a head.
  9. Red Netter at night, shepherd's delight. Red Netter at morning, shepherd's warning!
  10. Czar Paul I banished Netter to Siberia for marching out of step.
I am interested in - do tell me about

5 comments:

Kare said...

Thanks for visiting me : )

Number 8 is funny!
(I love your graphics here, especially the caterpillars!)

Netter said...

Please note...though number 8 is quite funny, it is in no way, shape, or form, correct. I indeed can not live for a week without my head and to my limited knowledge, I'm assuring you that I would indeed expire without it firmly attached. I don't want any of my crazy relatives getting any ideas and deciding in a group situation that it would be "Fun" to see if it really works.

LOL...you never know with them.

Thanks Karen, I get a kick our of my caterpillars too, but I'm a butterfly fan..so they are part of the deal.

Netter said...

yes, but it infers that it is Annette's head. It wouldn't make sense if it didn't. Frankly, if it was someone elses head...I could live a lot longer than a week.

Millie said...

Look at number 8 again.. Take the word "a" out and look at what you have...!!! Nasty, am I???? NOOOOO!! Just see how the meaning changes when you drop one little word!!!

Millie said...

Whoops, excuse me.. I mean the 2nd "a" in number 8...