Saturday, June 17, 2006

Talk about a fun game

This is my friend Amy's little boy Cody. He's playing one of the best games ever. You take off your shoes and drop them in different spots around the merry-go-round. You lay on your stomach while you force your Mother...or Father...or some other poor sucker to push you around in a circle. You have to try to pick up your shoes as you go around. HERE IS WHERE THE FUN BEGINS:

Let's have Netter play too! OK, there are two other adults who claim they get motion sickness...and Nett always makes a good playmate. (It's true...I do!) What does Netter do in this situation. Well, as she passes Cody's shoes she moves them so each time he goes by he is looking in the wrong spot and misses them half the time. Then she takes one shoe and holds it under the merry-go-round so Cody really has to do some thinking...where did that shoe go? HE couldn't find it. THEN...I hear him yell, "HEY!" He was leaning over so he could look directly under the merry-go-round and he saw that I had it in my hand the whole time. LOL, man I love kids!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I used to love that game. I would get sick now.

Anonymous said...

Oh, kids and the discovery of physics! I love it!

Anonymous said...

It makes me sick just thinking about it...we used to run around as fast as we could and then jump on and hold tight to the metal bars and lean back as far as we could. Good times.

Netter said...

The best way to push one of those things was discovered by me in South Dakota. You sit on the edge with one leg bent under you and on the inside of the bars, the other leg hanging loose so you can use it to push yourself around. If you do it right, you go so fast that if people are not sitting, propped against the bars, they will fly off. Sometimes there is so much force that I could barely pull myself away from the bar. FAST! Talk about getting sick fast, you couldn't focus on anything off of the merry-go-round...it was enough to make the most seasoned thrill seeker puke.

Amy said...

Thanks Nett for playing with Cody that day. I really do get sick on Merry Go Rounds, but at Adventureland I was okay on the biggest rollercoaster they had, in fact had to go on two times! Who knew!! LOL!!