Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Please read the sixth row, for me.


I've come to the conclusion that I need to have my eyes checked again. I used to go once a year but they started telling me that I could come every two or three years. Whenever I listen to them and don't go in, my sight changes again. I noticed the other day that things were not as clear when I closed my right eye and used my left. There was a slight blur. At first I thought I had a smudge on my lens. Checked that out and that was a negative. I swear! I'm just going to go every year and let them tell me over and over that I don't have to come back the next year. Seriously, I am a little protective of my eyesight. I'm a visual person and I really don't want to mess around with my eyesight. I wonder if I can get in at home....hmmm. Maybe I will just go out here, but I really don't like the two guys I have been to out here. Hmmmm....Mom, make an appointment for me when I have to drive you and Tisha because you have to have your eyes dilated.....that should work.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My left eye is weaker than my right eye and the eye doctor said that is normal. He said I need my right eye to help and there is nothing I really can do about. We tried putting a stronger lens on left and still didnt help.

Anonymous said...

I have my own problems with these nifty new floaters...ugh! There goes another one right there!

Anonymous said...

Sign of getting old. John go to day to the eyedoctor. I need to go now that you reminded me I ll go and make the apptment. I know that I need new ones .

Millie said...

Well, do you realy want me to try to get you and appt. or are you just messing with my mind, again???

Netter said...

What! When do I mess with your mind? OK, maybe I did when I told you that the phone call was someone telling you that you won a barrel of tomato sauce.

However, this time....YES, YES, YES, make an eye appt for me. Please and Thank you!