Sunday, June 18, 2006

Nice....very nice...

My parents went to a family reunion in Kansas today. Dad was telling me how someone had some pictures of me and my sister when we were little. It was a family picture from a reunion many years ago. I asked him if we were cute looking or what. His reply... "Well, you two looked like dorks but your Dad was good lookin'." NICE! He thought that was pretty funny. Mom said my hair was long and I had it in piggy tails. I'm sure I was adorable, but Dad, well the most we can say about him is that he had more hair. Hehehe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! What a wise guy!!

Cindy said...

That would have been fun to go to.

Netter said...

Why didn't you go?

Anonymous said...

I forgot about the reunion. I new it was . And I never thought another thing about it.