Monday, June 12, 2006

But you ARE crazy!


My dear friend Raine sent me a little package with an interesting little article and the proof that when she tried to view my site some stupid Bible studies site kept popping up instead of my wacko site. She is so funny...and yes, CRAZY...because she never needed to send the "proof." I already believed her. See, Raine is a smart cookie...she knows that if it was her and the situation was reversed, she would totally try to use that against me in the form of a strategically placed guilt trip. That's one of the reasons I adore her so....lol, she's good. Goooooooood! GOOD!! Well, now that I think about it...she probably isn't that crazy, knowing me...I just might follow suit. Actually, Raine is an amazing person....she keeps you on your toes, she's bright, sneaky but only in the best possible way and an overall top notch person. Even if she was totally off her rocker, I'd still be her friend and visit her in her ward at the nut house. Hell, I'd probably be in the adjacent padded room. I couldn't think of a better place to be, then next to a great friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...the sweetness, my dear Nett...now EXACTLY how much is this going to cost me in friendship dues?

Netter said...

MiYon~ I don't know why it does that...but it happens to me too.

Raine~ LOL, A LOT....oh yes, A LOT....but I did mean every word of it.