Monday, May 01, 2006

Our little Danielle has grown up...

Yes, our little Dani Lyons has a monster crush on Don Vito. I think it is the use of eye make up as facial hair that really sent her hormones into over drive. We all know how she loooooves guys in make-up. Since D.V. is living so far away, she has branched out and is trying to pick up hot guys at Bingo. Yep, her Mom told me that she was getting all dolled up in hopes that some hot guys had returned for this weeks game. I mean she was pulling out all the stops. Cindy said she put on her best jeans, the one with all the holes in them and her hooker boots that hurt her toes. She also put on a shirt that, "wasn't to long." DANIELLE! Goodness girl! I'm sure your Mom will let me know if you hooked up and missed your chance to yell BINGO!

6 comments:

Netter said...

well, what I guess I didn't explain is than is my Cousins daughter and she is still in jr high....lol, she can't pick up guys in the tavern...cause Cindy works there part time and that is her territory to hunt for men.

Anonymous said...

I went with Cindy to bingo (AND I won the blackout game). But there wasn't any men for Danielle. toooooooooooo old.

denise said...

lol dani came and sat with me, vic and my friend dee cause ppl where making fun of her hooker boots. i didnt cause u got boots that are more hooker boots then hers lol

Netter said...

well, you know, its a good lesson to learn now...if you wear hoooker boots in public, you have to learn to deal with the comments. lol

Anonymous said...

there was only one guy my age and he asked me if i wanted to play obstical coarse with him.

Netter said...

Whoa! Does your Mother know about this...and is THAT what they call it these days. I must be out of the loop.

Sheesh!