Monday, May 22, 2006

Look! Its the graduates!

I was just clicking through pictures that I had scanned last year and I came across this one. Its of Shannon who just graduated from high school, holding Danielle who just graduated from 8th grade.

In my head, I still remember them being that small. Sheesh, don't little cousins know that they are not supposed to grow up so fast....it makes the older cousins feel pretty dang old.

Isn't it funny when you can tell where a picture was taken because you can see a little of the furniture. Like this pic was taken at Grandma and Grandpa Kaster's house. I had forgotten that Dani was born with sooooo much hair. Just think, now its going to be blue in a few weeks....once her Grandpa heads back to California....hehehe.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

She did have a lot of hair. She looked like one of those munchichi dolls. I can hardly believe she graduated from the 8th grade. It seems like just yesterday when she was climbing in my cupboards and on my refridgerator.

Anonymous said...

This is a cool picture. If you think it makes you cousins seem old what do you think it does to the Aunt.Isn't it funny you can almost see them sitting on grandma and grandpas couch. I reconize it to.

Netter said...

LOL, yeah but Vickie, you were already older than dirt when that pic was taken....hehehe...no, you weren't THAT old. Oh, we all know you will always be young, you are young at heart.