Wednesday, May 17, 2006

If only!

There are times that I wish I could be invisible for a few hours....or even days. A person could have a little fun if certain other people couldn't see them. Oh, the havoc that one could cause. Ok, of course I can do that when I am visible but it would be much easier to pull of some major league punks. It almost makes me drool, just the mere thought of it. You know, it would even be fun if you didn't stir up any pranks. Admit it, there have been times in your life when you would have paid a pretty penny to be a fly on the wall. I have! When you get right down to it though, sometimes its better to be ignorant about certain things. Why take all the mystery out of things? When you get right down to it...It's the little mysteries in life that keep us entertained.

Yeah, I guess it is not such a great idea to want to be invisible. You wouldn't be able to wear clothes, people could see them. It's not like we would be lucky enough to have our clothes be invisible too. In the winter you would freeze your special bits off, in the summer you would burn you buns if you tried to sit anywhere if the sun was out...Plus with my luck I would become visible at the most inopportune time. Yeah, on top of all that, I'm a klutz. What would happen if I fell down the stairs and knocked myself out?! Whoa...not good. On second thought....I never want to be invisible.

1 comment:

Netter said...

Oh may, flying....that could be fun. Yeah but your hair would always look windblown and you would swallow bugs....then there is always lightening to contend with. I guess a helmet would take care of half those issues.

Yeah! I wanna fly!