Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I have become addicted...


  1. Yep, addicted to my ipod. I got some itunes gift cards for my birthday and I have had so much fun adding songs to my collection. I'm musically eclectic. I listen to just about everything. My recently Played list is a hoot! I was just checking it out and here is a list of the last 25 things I listened to.

  1. Aint' No Sunshine by Bill Withers
  2. Sitting on the Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding
  3. Let Him Fly by Patty Griffin
  4. Over My Head by The Fray
  5. Why Don't We Get Drunk by Jimmy Buffet
  6. Lose Yourself ( soundtrack version) by Eminem
  7. I'm Movin On by Rascal Flatts
  8. Building A Mystery by Sarah McLachlan
  9. Not Ready to Make Nice by The Dixie Chicks
  10. F**k the Pain Away by Peaches
  11. Let's Stay Together by Al Greene
  12. That's All by Mel Torme'
  13. The Weight by The Band
  14. Fat Bottom Girls by Queen
  15. Can't Get Enough by Bad Company
  16. They Can't Take That Away From Me by Louis Armstrong
  17. You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC
  18. Come Away With Me by Norah Jones
  19. A Whiter Shade of Pale by Procol Harum
  20. Cosy in the Rocket by Psapp
  21. Take It On the Run by REO Speedwagon
  22. The Tracks Of My Tears by Smokey Robinson and The Miracles
  23. Drops of Jupiter by Train
  24. Just Like Heaven by The Cure
  25. Wooden Heart by Elvis Presley

I was kind of surprised Dean Martin wasn't on there...he was the other day. Deano is the bomb. I was listening to the musical Rent last week and last night I was jamming to the Big Chill Sound Track....Joy To The World by Three Dog Night.....Aint Too Proud To Beg by The Temptations...Bad Moon Rising by CCR...Stuff like that. This morning while I was on the treadmill I was listening to Gavin DeGraw and Mozart.

2 comments:

Netter said...

Miyon- The new Movie Friends with Money with Jennifer Aniston has some very pretty instermental music. This is kind of funny too...I was watching Notting Hill and there was a song that I said, OH MAN! I love that song!" An hour later when I was playing my ipod on random song selection....it played! It was by David Gray's This Years Love. How funny, I didn't even know I had it.

Anonymous said...

Aren't iPods the greatest?! That's a fun list you got there. :)