Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Five things

I made the mistake...lol, of reading MiYon's blog...and in the progress I was tagged:

Five things in my fridge
1)homemade salsa
2)homemade jelly
3)carrots
4)yogurt
5)skim milk
Five things in my car
1)bottle of water
2)cell phone charger cord
3)blanket
4)kite
5)extra change
Five things in my purse
1)lip gloss
2)ipod
3)check book
4)band-aids
5)nail clippers
Five things in a closet
1)shoes
2)extra photo frames
3)sweaters
4)books
5)handbags

I tag Cindy...haha!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Answer to What are lemon shakeups? You take a glass full of ice, little bit of sugar(liquid sugar works best) and 1 lemon. squeeze lemon into glass full of ice, add sugar, cover with another glass and shake. LOL Actually just a fair version of a glass of lemonade. Taste better this way though.

Anonymous said...

Homemade jelly? Yum! I'm coming over!

Cindy said...

phHey you are a pain in the butt!!!! You will have to wait until tommorow.

Netter said...

CINDY!~ ME?...a pain in the butt? NOOOOO, not ME....hope. Sheesh...lol

MiYon~ Gee thanks. I thought about pretending I didn't read it....but that is just wrong.

Sue~ I have peach and cherry jelly that my Aunt Deanna made. Her salsa was yummy too. I'm going to try to sucker her out of a few more jars when I am home this summer.