Sunday, April 09, 2006

YES!

Do you see this lovely scan? Yep, that is my PASSPORT! I finally found that sucker. I am usually very good about putting things in certain spots. I'm a creature of habit. Somehow my passport managed to disappear. I was actually starting to think I threw it out or something. Well, I got my big suitcase out to start packing for my Easter trip home and when I flipped it open, and noticed a strange bump in the bottom, under the lining. Yeah, I unzipped the lining and found my passport. How the hell did that get there?! I would never put it there. I called to tell my Mother and she said I probably did it in my sleep. You know, she laughed about that but it is entirely possible. I did have a streak where I did strange things like that. I actually packed my suitcase in my sleep last year. Sure, it had one shoe, my cordless phone and other strange things...but I did it none the less. All I know is I don't have to file a missing/lost passport form and I don't have to pay the extra money to get another passport. I just have to fill out a renewal form. That makes me a very happy camper. I have to have my passport....you never know when you can get a cheap flight to a foreign country.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you would have lost it . You could have had John Help get you another one . He does them all the time.

Netter said...

I had got the forms from the passport people at our post office....it was just a pain, a nother form to fill out. I knew it had to be here. I just could not figure out why it wasn't in my normal spots.