Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Look what I found....hehe

I found a note that Katie wrote to me years ago. She was still a little innocent girlie back then. I don't think she will be upset that I let everyone read this now. I'm telling you, I tend to keep everything. I tuck things away and forget about them and when I rediscover them its like Christmas.

You know, I was never good at folding my notes up into cute little self sealing things. Take Katies note for example, if you pull the tab on the top, the note will unfold and you can read it. I never knew how to do that. I can unfold it now and get it back together but to do it from scratch...no way. I'm trying to remember what the flower was that she sent...I don't think I ever got it. It must have been one of the letters she lost. You know, I know that Katie has a box full of letters that I sent her after I moved away. When she gets done with her classes and comes home in 8 days or so...I will have to talk her into letting me see what I sent her. Could be interesting.

No comments: