Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'm putting out a warning...



...so take notice! I'm only going to say this a couple of dozen times...so those of you that area little slow...listen up!

I will be home again in July.

Yes Nebraska, LOOK OUT, I'm headed your way...AGAIN!

I know, I know, you thought you had enough of me over Easter....AH HA, little did you know, that was just the beginning.

Relax, I'm not moving back...Sorry Amy and Michelle...you tried. I just have a little free time while Sam is away at camp. It won't be until later in the month, so don't get all excited about fireworks. You guys should know by now that I don't trust you freaks with explosives. Heck no! That is like handing the chimps at the zoo a lighter and some popbottle rockets...sooner or later things are going to ape shit.

You know you want me to come home. Admit it! NOW...do it now! Fine, be that way...now you are on my list. YEAH, the dreaded list...and your name is on it. I hope you are satisfied. No its not a "to visit" list. Sheesh...why do I even bother. You know you will be calling me because you want to spend time with me because I'm a fun person. I am, I'm fun. No,NO not funny looking...wellllll, maybe a little but...oh never mind.

Why do I even bother to give you guys advance warning...its not like I'm a storm front. My nickname had nothing to do with twisters...cough cough..CINDY...cough cough....lol.

Toodles Loo!~

2 comments:

Chelie said...

you will have to visit Cindy's again...Nebraska was too weird for me...lol, just kidding. I will be happy just to get out of Iowa...

Anonymous said...

I supose you will be checking out my green thumb.