Monday, April 24, 2006

Bella the crazy dog...

My Cousin Cindy's dog Bella is a nutcase. First she ripped the head off of a stuffed bunny and you can see the remains of it scattered all over the floor. After that she ran all over everyone, up their legs, right into their faces them off she went again. After that Bella decided that it was time for the cat to get in on the excitement. Poor Kitty....oh she didn't get hurt and she took a good swing at Bella when she had had enough. We also had a great time playing keep away with Bella's tennis ball. The thing takes up her whole mouth and she still manages to bark and growl with it in there. I had my Dartmouth sweatshirt with the front pocket on it and she stuck her head in one side and out the other. I had saved the bunny head from the fate that the rest of its body suffered. She wanted that head. If I had a quarter of the energy that Bella had, people would think I was on drugs. I think she could out last the Energizer Bunny and the poor critter would be tore to shreds.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me that was not Mr. Bun

Anonymous said...

I wandered the same thing. What ever happened to Mr.Bun.

Cindy said...

How do dogs bard????? I wish that I could bottle up her energy and sell it. Tonight Bella got outside and took off, damn dog anyways. We bought her a new stuffed toy to chew on and she hasn't tore it up. It is a big cat. She may not tear it up, but she does do something unmentionable to it.

Netter said...

oh she goes nuts....but she is quite loveale when she isn't scratching the hell out of you.

denise said...

awwww cindy are u glad i found her for u lol ha ha ha she seems to be happy lol