Tuesday, March 14, 2006

What flower are you? Yeah, its quiz time... AGAIN!

HASH(0x8c22294)
You are a Lily:

You are graceful, gentle, calm, and pure and

perhaps a little shy (though your shyness is

part of your charm). You are a very honorable

person who always wants to do the right

thing. Your calm attitude has a soothing

effect on others.

Symbolism: The lily has long been used as a symbol

of majesty, honor, chastity, and purity of

heart.


Which Flower are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

5 comments:

Netter said...

How funny, I'm not a lily fan myeslf.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I took that quiz and was a carnation (hate them) and it said my personality was bubbly and out-going! *snort* As if! The whole description couldn't have been further from the truth, but then again, it's just an online quiz. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm an Iris. Not a real favorite, but I can stand them if they are the dark, dark purple.. At least I'm not a "stinking" rose. They do a real trip on my allergy to them..

Tami said...

I am a rose.
You know, I've always suspected you were really pure and shy. This quiz MUST be accurate.

Netter said...

You suspected I was really pure and shy? You mean you didn't know it! Well, I do fight my shyness but everyone knows how pure I am....lol, OH, maybe that is my problem.....Hehehehe. Oh hell, I'm an angel!