Monday, March 27, 2006

Ouch!

I had a headache on Sat but I had plans so I took some pain reliever and ignored it. I woke up on Sunday morning to a thumper of a migraine. I tried sleeping it off and stayed in bed all day, I took some medicine and just crashed. I made sure I forced myself to eat something and then I went back to bed. That was my daily routine. At one point Sam knocked on my door because there was water spraying all over the side of the house. It looked like the lawn sprinkler system sprung a leak...but the funny part is that it isn't supposed to be on. Cliff hit pause on the control box but I have no idea how long that will last. I have to call the sprinkler guy in the morning. Cliff then butchered the tree out back. It looks like crappola....seriously. I don't know what he thought he was doing but I told him he didn't do a very good job. Why the hell did I have to call the tree service for a estimate if he was just going to chop it up and make it look even more lopsided? I need a vacation. NOW! Anyway, my head still hurts but not as bad as it did...the drumming is pretty light now. I can't sleep right now of course, because I was crashed most of the day. I thought I would take care of my emailing and fix a couple of blog site problems for friends. Now I am done and I'm going to go back to bed.

I hope everyone else had a lovely Sunday.

5 comments:

Blue Sky said...

Well nett I sure hope you have gotin over that head ache i know how thay feel i just got over a three dayer,But Lexie took good care of me. I wish the best for you
Richard

Netter said...

I have never figured out a trigger to my migraines. Sometimes its hormonal but that doesn't really seem to be my problem. I went three years without a migraine and then BOOM, I started getting them again. Sunday was the worst. I still had a small headache on Monday and today it seems to be hanging in there but its the kind I can function through. Sunday I could not function, it was that bad. I know I have been told many times that I have a high tolerance for pain, but Sunday it was so bad that my stomach was upset.
Richard, I am so glad that you had Lexie taking care of you. Hopefully it will be a long time before you get hit with one again....hopefully before we both get hit with one.

Anonymous said...

I've been getting migraines lately too. I think it's cuz the weather is changing or something like that.

Kimberly said...

What is it with migraines? I had one last Wednesday. Ouch! I hate em!

On a side note, I know how much you LOVE squirrels....here is a site dedicated to the furry critters...

http://www.scarysquirrel.org/page1.html

Netter said...

Thanks Kim, just want I needed to start my day of with...Evil vermin...LOL.